Sunday, March 30, 2008

Improve your Affiliate Website Ranking

Click for some Quik & Easy tips to improve your Affiliate Website ranking.

A common misconception about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is that once you’ve built your website, you’ll automatically start attracting visitors. Another misconception is that once your site has been indexed by the various search engines, you’ll get a high ranking in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages)for any and every keyword you like. In reality, the process of optimizing your site for the search engines – in other words, getting ranked for specific keywords – requires you to have a strategy, as well as putting in some degree of effort.

11 comments:

Resumeplus said...

Very good post I enjoy your blog keep up the great posts
Certified Nursing Assistant

Chris Dark said...

I have a few affiliate sites up now, so this article should help me out a little, as ranking does severely affect sales. Thanks man!

Chris@ CNA Training

deepak said...

I am glad to found such useful post. I really increased my knowledge after read your post which will be beneficial for me.employee termination letter

free google sms said...

Pharmacy Technician | Pharmacy Technician salary

Unknown said...

That's true: You don't get traffic just because you have content. You have to promote it, too!

Andy,
from Phlebotomy certification.

Unknown said...

I agree with you completely. I worked a lot on the content and keywords on my site and thought that it will come high on SERPs. But it did not. You need more strategies to get traffic and avoid bounce rate. Thanks for sharing this. I have bookmarked you already and waiting for other similar useful posts to come.

Unknown said...

Your post helped me a lot. Thanks

Unknown said...

I would like to add in this that we should also not forget about misspelled keywords too. This helped me get a good traffic on my blog.

http://www.bestcertifiednursingassistant.com/cna/cna-certification-test/

deepak said...

The blog is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need! CNA Practice Test and
CNA Duties

CNA Traning said...

Thanks for taking the time to share this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely useful for me.
CNA Resume Cover letter

Soccer Simon said...

Great post, it's all really about the quality links pointing to your site and the on-site seo that you have.

Simon from phlebotomy training