Thursday, August 23, 2007

Melanies Tips #10 - Advanced Marketers - The Most Powerful Affiliate Marketing System Ever?

The most powerful Affiliate Marketing System ever.

First things first: I do not write about anything unless I can speak about it knowledgeably. Second, I DO NOT recommend or promote anything I don’t believe in. If it’s not something I currently use, have used, or have learned about from a reliable source, I won’t write about it at all.

As a long-time PPC affiliate marketer, I always have to be on the lookout for tools and methods that will help me keep a competitive edge. SpeedPPC is a software program and system that claims to ‘revolutionize’ Pay Per Click affiliate marketing. We all hear similar claims almost daily, but decided to take a look. It was a decision that has fundamentally changed my outlook, my business, and my prospects as an affiliate marketer. [Read more →]

No comments: